We leave for Thailand in 8 days!
Today my thoughts are on the board meeting that is starting at 8pm tonight (remember Thailand is 12 hours ahead of us). I pray that the Thai government workers have the time to fill out our paperwork. While we were told the Thai government said they would fill it out at the board meeting and we should plan to fly out next week, we know that we must have the paperwork to actually fly out. So of course, I'm too nervous to be excited today. I've had the feeling of "I just want to know" before and sometimes, knowing is getting bad news. I'm not ready for bad news.
So tonight I pray for a very specific prayer over and over.
And today when Mark was asked to write a letter to Santa - he wrote:
Dear Santa,
I want my baby sister.
Mark
I couldn't agree more - between Santa and God, I hope they deliver.
3 comments:
AMEN!!!!!
Bless Mark's heart! What a sweet boy. One of the first thoughts that popped into my head this AM when I woke up was, M's approval should come today. Thinking and praying for you.
I have been praying for you guys all day! Can't wait to hear the good news.
Post a Comment