Thursday, December 3, 2009

6

We ARE going to Thailand in 6 days!


Today we received First Approval aka Travel Approval. This normally comes 3-8 weeks ahead of time but we were lucky enough to still be approved to travel to the 12/16 meeting so we leave next Wed.

I am so relieved we are ACTUALLY going next week. It's very surreal. I am ready to clean, pack and copy our documents!

I am also still hoping for some referrals for friends and travel approval for others. I look forward to hearing and of course, seeing pictures!

7 comments:

Maci Miller said...

HOORAY!!!! So excited for you guys!!!!! Sure hope you will have time to post here and there cause we're gonna be so eager to see you all together and here all the wonderful details! Huge congrats from us! Have the most amazing time with your beautiful new daughter!!! What a wonderful way to start the holiday season!

Melissa Ens said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! : ) Have fun with your last preparations!!! You'll be on that plane before you know it!!! : ) Yippee!

Jessica said...

Hurray! We're so,so, so glad! Can't wait to read all about it. It's gonna be fabulous in every way.

Anonymous said...

it is so wonderful, after following your journey for soooooo long, that you are just a matter of days away! Gem x

Bridget said...

So excited for you! Can't wait to follow along on your journey. Soon you will be holding your precious little girl! Savor every minute.

Ellie said...

Congrats!!!!! What a wonderful time this will be! Can't wait to read all about it!! Yay!!!

chaniemom said...

How exciting! It was a year ago today that we were on the airplane flying over the Pacific Ocean on our way to Japan. It was a good thing we stopped there first. For while we were there they reopened the airports in Bangkok. I can't wait to read about your journey.