Today was a hoot!
What happens when your children sleep for almost 20 hours? They don't sleep for the next 12 hours. Matt is at the point in life when he can sleep any time any where so he hit the comfy bed and slept. But Mark and Mia fell asleep about 5 AM. Mia woke up several times to eat or take bottles but we slept from 5 AM to 3 PM which would be night time in Thailand. We just went to dinner and grabbed a Starbucks - it tasted SO good but I forgot to order decaf so I threw half of it away (what a bummer) - then headed back to the hotel.
She has been crawling all over the hotel room, playing with everything and getting into everything. She's a typical one year old - so curious, checking everything out and putting everything in her mouth. She talks up a storm, laughs and smiles all the time. She took a couple steps Thursday before we left Bangkok. But tonight she walked about 5 steps chasing a toy car in the hotel.
Hoping we can fall asleep by midnight tonight. :-)
5 comments:
You're home already!!! How's it all going? Have loved reading your blog. Sorry you didn't like MBK - we have never struck it crowded like you said. It's not a place we always go but the airconditioning is great and it's just like the markets on the top floors. Can't wait to see more photos.
First steps!! How sweet! And welcome back to the US! I bet it feels good to be home. Yea, the jet lag is worse on the way back (for some strange reason) but I bet it will be so nice to sleep in your own bed soon!
Goodness! Where have I been that you're back in the US already!!! : ) Getting ready for Christmas, I guess! Glad you made it back and hope you get over jet lag soon. It's so much harder on the way home! Hope Mia gets switched around soon, too... Nothing harder than trying to get over jet lag when there's a little person who won't let you! (Except when you all have jet lag, I guess it's a little easier.) : ) Congratulations again!!!
Welcome Home!!!!!
Welcome home! So glad you had a sleepy baby on the flights. We're visiting Kentucky and are surrounded by snow! Mia may have a white Christmas. Safe travels on the home stretch.
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment