Wednesday, December 2, 2009

7

We leave for Thailand in 7 days!!!


I thought we would be jumping for joy today but, aaaah of course, Holt has not received an email from Holt Sahathai so we still don't know if we have First Approval. Holt has sent Holt Sahathai an email asking about our family so hopefully, we will know tomorrow.

How is that setting with us? Well, I ate my way through the day and Chris said, huh, I never really thought about us not getting it. There you go!

Logistically, there's a lot of last minute stuff that takes time to do so it would be nice to have 5-6 days notice. LOL

I am thinking about other families today also - several families should get their baby referral next week (as a result of the same board meeting) and another family is due travel approval and an overdue update on their little man too so here's to all of you guys - praying we all have reason to celebrate in the next week!

In case anyone thought Mark was a total angel about his Santa letter yesterday... Today's Santa letter included a few hundred dollars worth of electronics, action figures and Lego's with no mention of Mia - see he's just your average 8 1/2 year old after all.

And yes - I will post tomorrow as soon as we hear!

1 comment:

rosemary said...

We are in constant prayer for you guys! Heres hoping for the best!