Monday, November 30, 2009

9

9 Days until we leave for Thailand!


Today I finished wrapping all the Christmas presents and hiding them. I despise wrapping presents so I'm thrilled!!! YAY!!! Still waiting on a couple to be delivered and hoping they make it before we head out. I won't be able to remember what any of the presents are by the time Christmas gets here but that's ok - I'll be surprised too! ;-)

About 7 years ago, I celebrated buying my last box of diapers (or so I thought). After 4 straight years of diapers, I remember thinking it was like getting a mid-year raise! Today I celebrate buying my first box of diapers! LOL Funny how far off our adoption dream felt 7 years ago - Something we always talked about but never really thought would happen. So thankful dreams come true!





1 comment:

Jessica said...

Counting down with you! (And, so envious all your presents are already wrapped.)