Since our travel was postponed 2 weeks, we were able to celebrate Thanksgiving with the Bells. I love Thanksgiving with the Bells. Why? The turkey is injected with Cajun seasoning and then deep fried - MMM - and the best dressing (stuffing) on the planet is my mother-in-law’s. Actually, it’s the only dressing I eat. Sorry Hall family... it's not Stove Top!
Oh yeah - the family is great too. ;-) Small crowd this year as 3 of my sisters-in-law were not in town. California, Florida and Tennessee. 2 of them texted or called to let us know it was 85 and sunny. GRRRR - so jealous! We had a ball with B, Chip and the gang though - always great hosts!
After all the food, we hit the movies to see Old Dogs which is SO funny. I mean, we laughed and cried and stomped our feet and grabbed our abs. Such a funny flick - you must see it.
At the end of the day - we mark one more day off the countdown.
My Mother-in-Law aka Queen of the Dressing!
3 comments:
Glad your Thanksgiving went so great. We'll be counting down with you until you go to Thailand. Sure hope you can post while you are there. Where will you be staying? We stayed in several places, but the longest at the Bangkok Christian Guest House.
Hoping and praying that official approval comes through for you guys! Sounds like that turkey was delicious - glad you had a nice weekend.
Very cute pics. I've been trying to master that dressing for years! Still. Not. There. Oh well...
I have FINALLY bookmarked you on the Jphone - NOW I can keep up with things - thank goodness for email links!!
Thailand or bust...it's really almost here!!!! :0)
Post a Comment