Here's a new one for you!
The Thai Board issued us a verbal travel approval. They told us to book our flights and we would get written approval aka first approval aka travel approval LOL on 12/2. They got through our case but ran out of time to do the paperwork apparently.
So we are attending the 12/16 board meeting.
Celebrated with a bottle of wine and pad thai of course.
Been working on re-booking flights all day. Very tired but very excited.
8 comments:
WooHoo!!!! So stinkin' excited to see you go!
Hurray! Yipee! Thought I'd check your blog one last time, and you had news. So, so, so glad.
VERY EXCITING!!! What an amazing Christmas it will be (along with the jetlag) :)
Glad you're excited, even if it's a change... Glad you finally got a date! YAY! It'll be here so fast... I'm wondering if this means you might be at the same board meeting as my sis-in-law!!! I'm hoping and praying so!!!!! (Funny... just realized you'll have matching families! :) They have two older boys and their little girl is about to turn one... Fun!)
Ok, I am so excited for you guys! Squealing at work!! This is wonderful news. I sincerely thought I would just die for you if yu didn't get approved!! I can't wait to read your blog every day - because I know you are going to faithfully update it. Right? Right??
So happy for you!!!! //Malin
:) wonderful news
Gem x
My friend in Sweden are going to that meeting as well. And the first meeting in january is the 13th. Malin from Sweden
Post a Comment