We have been very fortunate in our weather on football game days. So it was bound to happen, right? Last night we walked to the stadium and the weather was clear and cool but we knew it wasn't going to last. Sometime in the 2nd quarter, Chris showed me the weather on his iPhone (which is the coolest) and we were about to get hit with a downpour. The game was very close too. So I put my rain gear on (the rain pants were great). It continued a steady downpour for 3 hours. Oh yeah - we lost again. More than once during the evening I thought - next year, I'll have a valid reason not to be out in the rain all night. I won't take my little girl to a bad weather game.
The boys didn't seem to mind. They put on their ponchos eventually but here they are before ponchos. And talk about polar opposites - Mark ate ice cream while Matt sipped hot chocolate.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
U of L Rainout
Labels:
In the meantime,
UofL Football
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment