Stephenie Meyer is a great author. She is so descriptive that I felt like I was in the book at times. Once again - there are slow parts in this book but the narrative hook is there so you know where the book is going and can't wait for it to get there. It's gripping. Several characters, who were less involved in the first 3 books, have larger roles at the end of this book, which left me wanting an outline at one point - there's one in the back of the book. I don't like to post a bunch of stuff that happens in the book as I want you to experience that yourself.
But I will say that I am soooo looking forward to what could possibly happen in Book 5... Where will she go from here? I have some ideas but I won't elaborate. These are long books and I could have read this one from start to finish if I had that amount of time to dedicate to reading.

No comments:
Post a Comment