Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy 15 years Susan & Marc


My great friends Susan and Marc are celebrating 15 years of pure wedded bliss today! Well - not sure about the pure bliss part but hey - they've been "wedded" 15 years and are as pure-blissed as the rest of us! LOL

For our 10 year anniversaries, Marc, Susan, Chris and I went on a Caribbean cruise and I thought we should relive those fabulous memories since we're not taking one now :) We would be taking a 15 year cruise but instead, we're doing grown-up things like paying down mortgages, saving for college, adopting children from the other side of the world...although after looking at the pictures, I may not be able to continue with this whole responsible grown-up thing much longer - I'm craving the Caribbean.

Dunns River Falls, Jamaica is one of the most amazing things I've ever done.


Here's a great formal pic of us - I can only imagine what we were laughing about


Toga night - Lots of Miami Vice drinks = Big Smiles and Laughs


Might call this our favorite spot - and the stairs I fell down (before drinking) It didn't take long to ditch those heels for flip flops.

Aren't they the happy couple?


The night Susan and I left dinner to have our bodies painted... Somehow there's no picture of her... The better picture is the one which only exists in our minds eye. We sat at a table with a bunch of older people who looked at us like we were completely nuts when we were gone for 20 minutes to the "restroom" and came back with body paint. Just jealous!


The sunset off the back of the ship is always fabulous!


I was so excited to spot a Starbucks in Key West - a week without it is kind of painful. Although, on this particular day, I opted for Rum Punch. LOL

The other happy couple!


And all good things must come to an end - we swore we would do it for our 15 year... I think if we swear, we have to do it, right?

1 comment:

Maci Miller said...

What a fun trip! Good to get that vacation in now before adding another little one at home, right? We are doing the same and headed to Vegas for a long couple weekend. Will probably be the last couple trip for us before we go to Thailand.

Enjoy the pics!
Jen