Yesterday, Matt caught a 20 yard pass for a touchdown in a scrimmage against the largest school in our region. It was so sweet! He was soooo pumped and we were thrilled for him.
It is decided - The redecorating decisions have been made!
Matt will unbunk the beds and have one Indianapolis Colts and one UofL bed and we're painting the room gray. Shew - no red and black room for now!
Mark is going to have an Extreme Sports room (with a John Cena poster). Shew - no wrestling room for now!
I have found what I think might be the most perfect shade of pink but we will wait a while before painting Mia's room. No, it's not the color of this text - it very, very, light, faint pink but we'll have to see what bedding we find and decide later if the color still works.
Yesterday, I held my friends 5 month old baby for about 20 minutes at the ballgame - today I have muscles!
Here's my new license plate - and wouldn't you know - it's supposed to rain for the next 5 days! I rarely use the word hate but my first 25 choices were taken!
I love Louisville! I love Louisville! I love Louisville!
Friday, September 12, 2008
TOUCHDOWN BY MATT BELL!
Labels:
In the meantime
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I L.O.V.E. that license plate! Hilarious!!! And congrats Matt...way to get into the spirit of football season!
That plate is awesome, the reason behind it, is not! Rain bites! You'll give everyone behind you a good laugh though - um, if they can catch you........
Post a Comment