Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ryder Cup, UofL Football


Well, the months of preparation turned into a big mess as the Windstorm passed over Valhalla golf course but I hear it's back in order. The Ryder Cup and all the visitors are out there everyday and making a big mess of traffic. Chris and Matt found the souvenir tent so it must have been saved from the wind.

UofL actually looked good last night. Yes, I am referring to the football team - and Yes, I am shocked but it gave me a bit, a small glimmer, possibly, of hope. And do you know what came out of Matt's mouth? The words (yet unspoken since last year's pathetic season) were Bowl Game. I laughed and said anything is possible.

I told Matt this should go down as one of the best days of his life. He thought he was going to school and then to a sitter - instead, having no school, he went to the Ryder Cup and to the UofL football game and we won.

Here's a great - I mean GREAT youtube about UofL football.


No comments: