Friday, July 25, 2008

Unpack & Pack - Missing 2 Teeth

Mario - you are not going!

I can see that you fit but you still can't go!
Seriously - Don't give me the look!

Matt came home from camp today. His clothes may never smell good again... They are on the 3rd wash and I'm crossing my fingers that this does it because I'm tired and I have to put them back in a suitcase to leave for California tomorrow. Now don't misunderstand me - smelly clothes do not mean he showered or changed them. It means he threw all the very very wet clothes and towels on top of the clean stuff rather than in the plastic bags I sent. Oh, it stinks!

I sent 8 wash cloths and 7 came home folded perfectly.
I sent 7 pairs of underwear and 6 came home folded perfectly.

It does appear that he brushed his teeth once but the first thing he told me was I can't wait to go home and brush my teeth. We never had enough time to do that. OH MY!!!

I should mention he had a blast and several things were "beastly" but the food was terrible and he missed us immensely so he's "never going back".

Speaking of teeth - Mark insisted I pull his tooth while we were in the lobby of Central Bank. So now he's missing both bottom teeth. He also informed me he ate a hotdog at camp (day camp not overnight) and he really didn't like McDonalds chicken nuggets anymore. Now eating a hotdog is a huge deal for this kid. He only eats a handful of things and previously we paid for a hotdog and he ate only the bun.

No comments: