Thursday, July 10, 2008

5 Months Since We Pushed the Button




















I find it hard to believe it's been 5 months since we applied to adopt. Although Matt just said, "It's only been 5 months?" So I guess in ways, life flies by and in other ways, it seems like we've been talking about Little M forever. No doubt, she's always on our mind.

Other thoughts flying through my mind?

  • Cannot believe our referral moved up 4 months
  • Will it move up again or back after the next set of referrals
  • Can't believe how fast Mark learned to ride his bike and how good he is already
  • How big Matt smiled after seeing Mark ride - He was so proud of Mark
  • Can't understand why Mark won't just pull the tooth hanging from a thread
  • Really need to finish the laundry
  • Wish Lori and I lived in the same city - here or Cali (although I think we'd both pick Cali) - we have too much fun and too much in common to only see each other twice a year!
  • How old Nick is getting
  • Have a huge list of things to do so I better type fast
  • What color should I paint Matt's room
  • What color should I paint Mark's room
  • What color should I paint Little M's room
  • Should I paint or just wait
  • Why did the boys move all the toys around and mess up their closets and rooms
  • Should I list all this stuff on Craigs List or donate it
  • How excited I am for all the people who are traveling to Thailand, getting referrals, coming home, etc.
  • I really want to wing-it on vacation and that's really driving me crazy. I'm not sure if I can just chill out with no plan
  • Have I always had OCD and just recently accepted it
I better get moving! After spending a lot of time with Lori this week, it's time to buckle down and take care of administrative stuff around this house.

1 comment:

chaniemom said...

Hi! Which adoption agency are you using? We are adopting our 13 year old Thai girl through WACAP.