Have not shopped for anything yet. But check out this pink kitchen my friend bought her little toddler. I love it! It's from Costco. I think I must look into this.
Hard to believe it's already been one month since we sent our Dossier to Thailand. Reminds me that it will happen faster than it seems. Having 2 boys to keep me hopping in the meantime, we do stay busy. We're always thinking about M and wondering what today would have been like if she were here. I've parented toddlers but M&M don't remember what it's like to have a toddler around so I look at it as very good preparation for them and a kind reminder to me.
We're very excited and love thinking and wondering what she'll be like. We've done a very good job not dwelling on waiting...so far... it's unfair to the boys to dwell on it and I would never wish 2 years away. Odd though, right now we have all this time to just enjoy life and then there will be this huge rush to get everything ready.
Hard to believe it's already been one month since we sent our Dossier to Thailand. Reminds me that it will happen faster than it seems. Having 2 boys to keep me hopping in the meantime, we do stay busy. We're always thinking about M and wondering what today would have been like if she were here. I've parented toddlers but M&M don't remember what it's like to have a toddler around so I look at it as very good preparation for them and a kind reminder to me.
We're very excited and love thinking and wondering what she'll be like. We've done a very good job not dwelling on waiting...so far... it's unfair to the boys to dwell on it and I would never wish 2 years away. Odd though, right now we have all this time to just enjoy life and then there will be this huge rush to get everything ready.

1 comment:
Good job on not dwelling on things too much. The months do go quickly when chasing after 2 other kids. At this point, I'm trying to find as many toddlers who are around the same age as our son as I can - trying to remember what it's like to have a 1 year old so we're not all in shock in a few months!
Post a Comment