Wednesday, June 2, 2010

One of Those Moments


I checked on Mia napping in her crib one day and was taken back. She was cuddled up to the pillow from her foster home. Her foster mom made this pillow and gave it to Mia to bring home with us. I wonder if the pillow's scent took her back to Thailand. I wish I could have read her mind. I'll never know what she was thinking, but one thing is certain, the items we brought home with her are priceless.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

How thoughtful her FM was to send that pillow. She must have known it would be just the ticket. Sweet dreams, Mia.

Maci Miller said...

So sweet! What a treasure to bring home from Thailand for her!

Kam said...

This is too darn sweet!

I've been MIA lately...but thinking of you and hoping your first summer together is going great! :)