Monday, June 14, 2010

Batter Up!



Matt is playing on 2 baseball teams this year - an AAU team and his school team. It goes without saying we spend a lot of time at the ball field. He plays 1st base, pitches and outfield. I want the kids to do activities for as long as they are having fun with it. I stand by this motto, but when they choose to sit something out, I really miss it. So for now, I just try to enjoy it all, even when it's crazy busy and steaming hot! And right now - it's both!


The AAU team has really turned it on in the last couple weeks - winning 5 out of 6 of their last games. I figured I better blog that before we have a losing streak. ;-)

Here's my guy pitching. I need to get some better shots but for now.






Here's the AAU team - good lookin' boys!
Matt is back row center #3 - Chris is on the right

Here's the AAU team - rough and tough! I love this shot!

No comments: