Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tentative Travel Dates


We just found out Holt is planning to present our family for first approval (i.e. travel approval) at either the 10.21 meeting or the 11.4 meeting. As long as this occurs, which is usually does if they tell you it's going to, we were told we will be traveling to attend the 12.2 board meeting. She'll be 11 months old when we meet her!

So we could be leaving in about 6 weeks. Although, they did say, "Don't buy airfare YET!"

I'm at a loss for words - just feeling really blessed right now - and praying harder than I ever have that we find out we're approved next week - I was still hoping for December travel but was really thinking it would be January. Although, I did buy Mia's Christmas dress the other day...just in case.

There's one other family who is tentatively scheduled for the same meeting. I hope it's who I'm thinking it is!

Matt will get to celebrate his birthday Thai style. He shares the King's birthday 12.5 and I hear it's quite a celebration!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! I love hearing the updates. I can't wait to hear that you're leaving to meet your beautiful baby girl!

Jessica said...

Ohh, Terri, hurray, hurray, hurray! Christmas with your little M, what could be better? I'm so glad. Praying like mad for you here. December is going to be a GOOD month!! (And, Matt should celebrate like a king.)

Melissa Ens said...

Wow! How'd you get notice like that??? Do you have secret connections in Bangkok that you've never told us about????? ;) That's great! : ) Hope it all happens!!!!!

rosemary said...

Couldn't be happier for you guys! What wonderful news!! Make sure you post every day from Thailand so we can follow your journey. I want details!

Kam said...

Woohoo! How exciting! Can't wait to hear! I will be praying too!

Ellie said...

Congrats, Terri!!!

Maci Miller said...

Oh, Terri that is such awesome news!!! And I just love the beautiful new pics of Mia! She is just gorgeous! So happy you will hold her in your arms soon!!!!!