Hey there cute little 10 month old baby girl!!!
I bet you are babbling up a storm - having complete conversations that only you could understood. I look forward to having them with you.
I wonder if you are taking your first steps or crawling quickly all over the place. I remember how Matt would crawl to the coffee table and walk around it all day but never consider leaving the room. On the other hand Mark would crawl all over the house and if I looked away for one second, he'd be in a closet with a bunch of toys laughing and playing. I wonder if you'll stick close by or be looking for the next big adventure!
I bet you never tire of Peek a boo or the "drop a toy and mommy pick it up" game. I guess I should start practicing Thai - Jut Ay - pronounced "Shut A" in case you were wondering. I was never a big fan of drop it and pick it up so I thought I'd just warn you now - I'll be looking to distract you with any other game! LOL
4 months ago we found out who you were. Seems like we waited a lifetime for that moment. Now it seems like we've known your little face for a lifetime. We are still waiting for official confirmation but our tentative travel date is ONE month away. I still cannot believe it. I'm sure that month will both fly by and drag on. We will try to stay busy and from the looks of my lists, that shouldn't be hard to do! See you very soon Little M!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
10 Months Old
Labels:
Thailand adoption
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I hope you're in the air and on your way real soon. Thinking of you, your sweet girl, and the TA confirmation you need today.
It will be here before you know it! Plus you have all that fun planning/packing/shopping to do in the meantime. Yeah!!
Can't wait for this month to fly by for you so we can all watch you go and share your joy! And before you know it, you'll be posting about her! You will know her and her funny games and daily habits. So surreal, isn't it? You're in the home stretch now, mama!
hi, Hope you do have confirmation of travel soon. It will not be long now.
Julie
Awesome! I just had the chance to read your recent post. This is so exciting. We look forward with great anticipation to the day you bring your little girl home. Truly wonderful. Thank you for keeping us all posted on these exciting events!
The wait is sooo nerve wracking! Hang in there! You are almost there! And oh how wonderful and worth the wait it will be. Ruby still clings pretty close to Mommy and I bet Mia will too.
Post a Comment