Well the room is not ready and the furniture may not be here until mid November so I'm not going to finish the room until the week before we leave. But I'm not fretting that. I wanted to buy from the locally owned store rather than go through the big chain and I knew this was a possibility. Just never thought it would be the reality.
I bought the board meeting outfit and some "light breathe-able fabric" clothes this weekend on my girl's trip to the Gatlinburg Outlet Mall. I also picked up a few other things that were JUST too good to pass up whether they were cute or practically free or both.
Clothes - we are ready to go.
Feeding - we are ready to go.
House - we need some work.
Keep everyone occupied on flight - we need some work.
Be ready for Christmas 6 weeks early - I should really start.
There are a lot of things on my list but they are all items that I put on my “One Month Prior to Travel List” so we’ll be ok.
I’m also attempting to keep all my weekends as “free” as possible.
Here are some of my purchases:
The 4-in-1 jacket is awesome and exactly what I was looking for!
They practically paid me to take this outfit!
The silly monkey corduroy jumper made me laugh


4 comments:
The clothes are so cute. Sounds like you are getting all organised.
Not long now...
Julie
Did you find all of those goodies at the Children's Place outlet in Gatlinburg? I have gotten steals and deals there for years! Maybe I missed something!?! You all are in TN? Can't remember! We lived just a bit north of Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge for a few years!
Love all of your purchases! Start checking those things off of your list! December will be here in a jiffer!
These are so cute! You're almost there. How fun. Sounds like a great shopping day.
OMG - that monkey outfit is to dye for! She'll be adorable in it!
Post a Comment