Monday, December 1, 2008

TOP 10!!!

We're in the top 10!

#10 to be exact! Our SW said hopefully we will receive a referral in June. That is such fantastic news. June referral means that hopefully we will bring Mia home in 2009!

Of course, this is international adoption so nothing is certain but we can hope.

6 months until we see her face, know her name, read her history.


We applied to adopt nearly 10 months ago.
We finished our Dossier nearly 6 months ago.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just missed this - congrats and woo hoo and all that. Awesome news!

Anonymous said...

Awesome news! I'm thrilled for you all!!

Carey and Norman said...

One step closer! Congratulations.

Jim said...

Great news!

As awaiting grandparents to be, we
are anxiously awaiting little Mia's
arrival, and are so happy for everyone concerned!

Mimi and Pops

Julie said...

great news! So pleased for you all

Sandy said...

How exciting! With all the kids growing up so fast, it will be great to have another baby in the family. Can't wait to see her and just maybe take a picture or two.
Love, Sandy
xoxox

rosemary said...

Oh my gosh, I just looked at your blog and realized I missed reading this when you first wrote it. I can't believe how fast you've moved up this list! This is BIG news! I am loving it. Can't wait to hear you've gotten a referral.