Friday, December 19, 2008

2 Minutes Inside My Head


Miracles really do happen. First, the temp is in the 60s. Second, I went shopping for 4 1/2 hours with Matt and Mark. No one complained and we all actually enjoyed ourselves. Believe it or not, they were actually helpful. I'm not sure what is going on in the universe.

Granted we ate at 3 different restaurants but isn't that why they built the food courts.

Even with all my will-power, I can't eat only one bite of a Cinnabon.

Of course, when the kids are with me, I find the single item I haven't been able to find all season and they have one left. I throw something on top of it and hope it's there later.

Linens and Things really is going out of biz.

Mineral makeup really is good stuff.

A Rubix cube only looks pretty until it's out of the box.

I scored the Palm Tree Glass ornament I've been looking for. YES!
In 5 1/2 months, we'll have a picture of Mia!

1 comment:

Maci Miller said...

OMG I have been calling you Chris all this time! I feel like such a dunce! I assumed you were Chris and your husband Terri because of the order it's worded under your picture. LOL! How did I miss that you spell it with any "i" at the end? So sorry! Glad to hear you got some good shopping done today! Of course you will be on the list. I love following yours too. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas!!