Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Decade Birthday Matt!


10 years ago Chris and I had a great but tiny surprise when Matt was born about a month early. My first thought when I saw him was that he was this perfect little tiny skinny baby. We sat and watched him for hours on end.

Now - Matt is my sweet, athletic, sports-intellect, PS3 addicted, considerate little man. He might have started out small but now he is nearing my height and his feet - well, I try on a pair of shoes and know that they'll fit him.

Chris and I took 5 little men to play laser tag, eat pizza and cookie cake and then had the big sleepover. I hate sleepovers so I limit it to the number of kiddos that won't drive me completely mad! Every year the number gets smaller! Hey - I'm no dummy.

Here's some pictures of Matt through the years. I am reminded that in 6 years he'll be driving, in 8 years he'll be moving out (we have a rule on that - graduate and go away to school) and until then, I get to savour all the good times and try to find amusement in the bad.

Matt lived in overalls!


Almost 2 years old - I adore this picture!


Old Navy Overalls - what else?



Always had big smiles for the camera.

Who came up with 3 year old soccer?


Big Baseball fan!


1st Day of School


Who knocked your tooth out?


Love Hubers!

Ohio State Champion! Don't mess with him!


One of my favorite shots!


Always a great brother! Well - most of the time!

1 comment:

Maci Miller said...

Matt is such a cutie! Loved seeing all the pics. Hoping you are having a fun time getting ready for the holidays!
Jen