Monday, May 5, 2008

Top 10 Derby Week Quotes

10. Think we missed Stephen and Jenn while we were talking to Brian Brohm?

Did you taste the Lilly?

9. In 20 minutes, they won't be laughing at your boots babe.

Did you taste the Lilly?

8. That dress is see through.
Did you see that dress?
Do you think she knows her chest is hanging out of her dress?
Nice tat.

Did you taste the Lilly?

7. Chips and Queso? What Que what? Chips and Queso? What's queso? Cheese - Why don't they just say Nachos - it's one word instead of three.

Did you taste the Lilly?

6. Would you like the large or small salad - I'll take the smaller of the two.

Did you taste the Lilly?

5. We went to Illinois - you did? - Yeah, um wait - where's Cincinnati? - Ohio

Did you taste the Lilly?

4. I'll give you $100 to go away.

Did you taste the Lilly?

3. Spell Blizzard backwards - D - R- A - D HAHAHA I knew we couldn't do it

Did you taste the Lilly?

2. You're So Vain - Oh yeah that's it

Did you taste the Lilly?

1. Did you taste the icing?
I'd like to order a cake with caramel icing and no cake.
Can we buy the icing?
We're buying the icing.

Did you taste the Lilly?

Lilly - 1 part cosmopolitan mix, 1 part water, 1 part vodka

No comments: