Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lucky Charms and Toddler City

I came home from taking the boys to school and forgot the cereal was still on the counter. Today's choice was Lucky Charms. I started cleaning it up, completely shocked that Mario didn't eat it and then realized... He ate all the marshmallows out of the bowls leaving the cereal behind. Of course, he walked out of the kitchen like "maybe she won't notice" kind of walking slowly and glancing behind at me every few steps. I decided to let him off the hook this time.

Toddler City in my court yesterday. I couldn't count them all maybe 10 (good thing I wasn't in charge huh) riding little cars, trikes and pushing various things. The parents didn't leave any behind so I guess they counted. Darn. My boys were having a ball playing with all these babies. They were very gentle and even taught one little guy some baseball rules after the court cleared out. It's was comical as they told him where the bases were and showed him how to hit, lay the bat down and run faster faster faster around the bases. Mine are a bit competitive LOL so this little guy was even told when it was his turn to play the outfield! And he went with no problem fielding the ball a couple times and then told them "it was his turn to bat and their turn to go get it".

No comments: