I asked Mark to organize the shoe mountain this afternoon. After much complaining, he did it.
I looked at this finished product - thinking he was being difficult and calmly asked what his method of organization was and he said,
"Right shoes on the left, Left shoes on the right."
Looks Great to me!
Shoe mountains bother me. The second picture is how I organized the shoe mountain at Austin's graduation weekend. You can see the difference in me and my son. My shoes were not only matched but sorted youngest to oldest. I've lightened up a smidge since then. Can you say OCD?
3 comments:
Right on left, left on the right... Hilarious! I can totally see why that turned into a blog post!!! : )
Mark is hysterical! He can organize our shoes any time. Send him over!
Love it...can't wait for you to see our "shoes by the door" organization (they're piled up in a basket, AND, we've spread the trend to our neighbors too...you may just end up going home with a basket :)
Post a Comment