We have been home for 2 months today. It seems like Mia has been here forever. Life is great!
The music is Swept Away by Geoff Moore. I've listened to this song more than a thousand times while thinking of our girl and praying for her health and safety.
Click here for the YouTube - Slideshow
5 comments:
That is so sweet! You did a great job with it, Terri!
I love this. Her beautiful story. Your beautiful journey. Such pure joy written on everyone's faces in these pictures. She's only been home a few short months and yet there is a lifetime of love.
Can't wait to meet her. We will have to get her and Tucker together at the office one day to goof around :)
Love this! What a perfect song! And you rocked putting that together! Just beautiful!
Awesome, Terri! Just beautiful. I have to back and look at it again tomorrow watch with the sound on. (Ruby is here fast asleep). But I love how you put it together and she is just so lovely. What a sweet addition to your family!
Post a Comment