Quick Post to say:
NOTHING
NADA
ZERO
ZILCH
ZIP
NIL
NOPE - NO UPDATE
SO POSITIVE THOUGHTS - where are those again???
Yes - here they are and I'm so excited for everyone! Jen is traveling, Kam is traveling, Hollie has travel dates...finally! Lucy is traveling! Ashley...has to be getting the travel call anyday. Referrals are coming soon so here's to all those people waiting for those. I hope there's a huge group of babies!

6 comments:
Darn. I was hoping that you'd have an update for your sake and mine. Referrals are always right behind updates. Come on updates, you're killing us! (okay, me.)
you are doing a great job staying positive!!!! i know its hard to think of others during this crazy process so props to you.
i am on pins and needles wonering is we will get a call today or in the next few days.
hope the updates come soon!
ashley neely
You hang in there! This road is NOT for the faint of heart! I feel your pain. I "watch" so many people go before us, I scoured their blogs for days before their trip and during it. Your time will come and we will all be waiting to see your sweet family with Mia. Great days are yet to come! And I'm sure news for you will come with them!
Love and prayers~
Thanks so much for your kind comment on the blog! I've not had much time to check blogs lately... just started a new job (really my first REAL, grown-up job ever!)
Praying you get your update on your sweet little M soon!!! She's such a beautiful little girl, and I'm sure you're dying to know what kind of milestones she's hitting, how her pretty black hair is growing in, and such. Hang in there, mama!
Thanks for the sweet comments! I'm sure your good news is just around the corner!
Hey there! I've been praying you'd get news for travel soon! we have friends in Thailand right now picking up their son who is 8! So fun!
Have you found another diaper bag? If not, I highly suggest StorkSak. THey are super expensive, but our TJMAXX has them for very cheap! I got one for our trip, and it held everything and some for that long flight. I don't use it as much here at home because Ellie is already potty trained, but it's really handy for long days out. Just thought I'd throw that out to ya. oh, and they aren't dorky looking either... no mickey mouse or stuff like that. Just a normal bag! HA! I can't stand character bags personally (no offense to anyone who loves them!)
I'll keep praying!
Post a Comment