My shirt says "Too Cute" - No one could deny that!
Look at my new trick!
I love my Foster Mom! She makes me smile and laugh!
YAY!!! Finally an update!
Mia is 6 months old in these pictures and 9 months old next week.
At 6 months she is 13 pounds 4 oz. and 24 1/2 inches long. Our progress report says "she is healthy. She takes 8 - bottles with 3 oz. formula each day and one serving of baby food. She sometimes sleeps through the night without eating. She takes good naps!"
"She is developing well for her age. She scoots around. She is responsive, cheerful and a cute baby. She is afraid of certain things and situations. She does not care much of strangers!" At first I thought YIKES but Holt explained that this means she has a strong attachment to her foster mother, which in adoption talk, means she will be able to transfer that attachment to us.
We are very excited! It was great to see some of her personality in these pictures.
Our reactions -
Mom - Is that the same baby? She changed so much. Oh my goodness - She's so cute!
Dad - I don't think she looks any different just older. She's so cute!
Matt - Is that Mia? Oh she's so cute!
Mark - aaaah she's so cute!
Well, one thing is unanimous -
SHE'S SO CUTE!!!
9 comments:
I agree!!! She's SO cute! Precious! Beautiful! Congrats on the update!!! My goodness, she's growing!
What happy baby. She is undeniably and without a doubt an absolute DOLL!
Mia is precious! i know how excited you were to get this update. I was excited when i opened my facebook and saw your post. isnt it crazy how much they cahnge. I am holding out hope to hear "something" "anything" soon. Congrats.
congratulations on your update, what a cutie pie :) Gem
Wow Terri, you couldn't have prayed for anything more precious! She is just adorable.....cannot wait for you guys to go get her so we can all meet her! Congratulations!!
she is just precious!! I'm so happy for you all and for her!!
Oh my gosh, Terri!! She is perfect and adorable! All of the wonderful adjectives! I'm so glad your update finally came in! I've been checking your page every day hoping you had some news! So happy for all of you!
Amen and amen! SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!
Thanks for your comment on our blog today...it was very moving to see this woman openly weep hugging Joel bye and knowing what she has done for us in loving him. Such a blessing.
Mia looks great! I bet this was just the boost you needed to make it these last couple of months!
I agree! she's very cute, hope you get travel dates soon!
Post a Comment