Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School


I gotta go back, back, back to school again

You won't find me, till the clock strikes three

I'm gonna be there till then

I gotta go back, back, back to school again

Whoa whoa, I gotta go, Back to School......AGAIN!

(Can you tell I'm a bit of a Grease fan?)

Week one of school was such a great week. LOL

Matt learned ALL of his friends have cell phones, boats, jet skis, lake houses and laptops among other cool things. I complimented his friends' parents - saying WOW - your friends have great parents - too bad yours stink... earned me several eye rolls. Love it!

Mark just learned "school stuff". Thank Goodness for that, huh?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Shoot, jet skis and lake houses, I wanna live with those people too! Glad the first week of school was a success.

hirallysantiago@gmail.com said...

No kidding on the "I want to hang out with their parents as well!" That is crazy - and it can only get worse!

Maci Miller said...

Such cute boys!