Wednesday, July 22, 2009

7 Months Old


Happy Day! Our little M is 7 months old today!

Of course, I wonder how big she has gotten. Our pictures of her were taken 4 months ago.

Is she sitting up? Crawling? Scooting? What else do 7 month old babies do? I sure don't remember... get teeth! Does she have teeth? Hmmm - I wonder!

We (well Terri) has bought a closet full of dresses and those other few items just too cute to pass up. There's more to buy - bottles, sippy cups, bibs, furniture, bedding, wall hangings, etc.

She'll be home before we know it so we'll (er I'll) just keep working on those lists! You don't believe me? A month has already passed since we got a referral!!!

Hope to see you in 5 months Little Mia!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the new link Gem
ps - argghhh the temptation to shop is strong in my house too and we havent even been matched yet!! :) so our lucky olde family and friends as I have been indulging my desire to shop for cute baby stuff on them instead

Anonymous said...

we are so excited, can't stop looking at baby girl things

Anonymous said...

Nothing beats girl clothes!! Love that swimsuit and cover up ... have fun!!

- Whitney

rosemary said...

So many cute things!! I love her swimsuit cover up. I got Button some little swim trunks too because I was worried I might not be able to find any in December.

Maci Miller said...

LOVE all the cute little clothes in her closet already! Swimsuit and cover up are adorable!!! Shopping for girls is so fun. I've been having a blast!