Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Going Private!

We've reached the point in our journey where we believe we should take our blog private. Nothing has happened to cause this. We just want to know who has access when we get our referral and when we go to Thailand.

If you would like to continue following our Journey to Little M, please send me your email address through the comment section here or email me at (La2La at insightbb dot com) and I'll "invite" you to view the blog.

9 comments:

Kam said...

I'd love an invite! My email is jasekamroberts@windstream.net

I will continue to pray and trust that things are just around the corner for your sweet family! If you'd like an invite to Joel's private blog, let me know. We have one as well.

Happy Wednesday~

Jessica said...

Oh, me, me, me! I'll email you.

Nichole and Craig said...

Hi
I would also love an invite
My e-mail is
nikkimwilson@hotmail.com

rosemary said...

Don't forget me!! I'm rosemary.starr@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Of course I would love to follow along too!!
Thanks,
Hollie from the Holt forum - waiting for Petch
hollie.strahm@charter.net

Anonymous said...

lepercat@hotmail.com is connected to my blog. thanks Gem

Sharon said...

Khye and Jaxins mum from 'Life at home while we wait for our little Thai prince or Princess'would still like to follow your blog. Email is caterpillar_gully@yahoo.com

Maci Miller said...

Hey, I'd love one, too! And your mailing address, too, as I can't find it now! Oops!

macimiller@comcast.net

Chelsea Bergeron said...

My husband adn I are adopting from Thailand and we live in TN....I would love an invite....
chelseabergeron1403@gmail.com