Monday, May 11, 2009

3 Weeks!

June 1st is 3 weeks from today!

Today I had a voicemail from Holt confirming we are #3 and THEY are expecting us to get a referral in the next batch but of course, cannot guarantee it.

Did you hear me???

THEY are expecting us to get a referral in June!!!

How sweet it is to hear them say those words.

Of course, June referrals could come anytime between now and July.

We are so ready!

11 comments:

Jason Yutzie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robin and Kyle said...

Wow! We never got a phonecall like that from Holt. That's pretty awesome! You're getting really close! =)

Anonymous said...

what fantastic news, I shall have all my fingers and toes crossed that June is your month :) Gem x

Jessica said...

Hurray! What a sweet month June is.

Kam said...

Hang in there! Your wait is almost over! Just think...a month from now, you may have looked at her sweet face 10,000 times already! Whew...not long now! Take a deep breath!

Kat said...

Yippeee! I am getting so excited for your family. I cannot wait for you to tell us how beautiful little M is!
Can you believe it is almost June? We are hoping for travel news......and praying and hoping and praying!

Kathleen

Maci Miller said...

Wow, Terri, that is just awesome news! Fingers crossed and going to say a prayer for you guys right now! Really very happy for you! Gosh, June is only a couple weeks away...are you sleeping??

Julie said...

This is such good news for you. Number 3! Not long now, you are so close.
Julie

Ashley Neely said...

So excited for you. I know can hardly think of anything else right now!!

rosemary said...

Ok, I am so excited to see what happens for this June referral group! I am already checking your blog like every day. ;-)

Anonymous said...

just popped by to wish you all the best for June - wow hasnt this month flown its only 6 days away!!!!!!! Gem x