Thursday, May 28, 2009

Days...Invites...Comments

So I was thrilled at the response of people who want to follow our journey. I finally got around to the invites and hope I didn't miss anyone.

I laughed at my lack of blogging skill - I turned on comment moderation and had a bunch of comments. Apparently, it doesn't email me anymore until I approve it. Well that's kind of dumb. But it could be user error. So I just approved a bunch of comments and they are all so sweet!

I have spent 16 months reading and commenting on every one's blogs about how excited I am for them and meant every word of it. I have lived vicariously through you guys knowing our days would come. I have learned so much from you guys and enjoyed all your stories.

Days just days until June! Aaah - relief that June is here... nervous that it still won't be our turn... yep all of that...

I just got an email stating the referral group will probably be late in June since May and June are big travel months for Holt Sahathai. So I guess I should relax, work out, go to the pool and work on lesson 5 of Pimsleurs Thai. Now that I can say lesson 4's, "I am not Thai." LOL like that's not obvious...I can work on Where is Sukumwit Road? Is it here? Is it over there?... That could be more important but not as important as I am Mommy. I love you! I stink at Thai but I would like to attempt it.

Also in the email, Holt said I-600 applicants may travel sooner which is good news for us. We are I-600 so I'm hoping that holds true. For those of you not familiar with the paperwork, the I-600 changed to the I-800 last April. So the change has lengthened travel time somewhat. I would love more than anything to have Mia home in 2009 but only time will tell.

6 comments:

Kam said...

Terri, thanks so much for the invite! Can't wait to follow along and see what the Lord has in store for your sweet family!

Jessica said...

Bummer that it'll be late June, but at least we know. It gives us an extra month to hone our mad blog stalking skills! This time though, I'll be stalking you.

Robin and Kyle said...

Looking forward to the next awesome step in your journey!

This morning T was telling me "Mama airplane. Daddy airplane. T airplane". It's amazing what they remember, and soon it will be you guys!

Chris and Terri said...

Thanks guys! Me too Me too!

LOL Jessica! Maybe that's why it's easier to wait. I only know the #1 person in line so I can only stalk one blog... Makes it much faster!

rosemary said...

I'm so excited that June is here!! I can't wait to find out who is getting referrals. I love following everyone's story and seeing the all this happiness!

Kam said...

Just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you today...June 1st. Hope you hear good news very soon!