Monday, May 4, 2009

4 Weeks!

I just thought I'd let you all know that June 1st is 4 weeks from today!!! You know - in case, all my trackers weren't enough of a reminder that we're wanting that referral on June 1st!!!

Comments on Little M's (aka that baby, that little baby) whereabouts -

  • When are you getting that baby???
  • How old is that little baby going to be?
  • Mark - Mom I am here to tell you that little baby is not coming home this year. (I guess he feels like we've been waiting forever and we'll always be waiting forever) He's very excited just not optimistic.
  • Mom - Are you calling because you got a baby? Oh I thought you were calling to tell me we had a baby!
  • WHEN WHEN WHEN???
  • She is going to be so spoiled! DUH!!!
  • Have you heard? Have you heard? Have you heard?
  • Can we shop yet?
  • When can we shop?
  • Can we shop and then return the stuff if she's older than you think she is?
  • SHOP SHOP SHOP???
ME - WHEN ARE WE GETTING THAT PHONE CALL???
28 Days!!!
28 Days!!!
28 Days!!!

2 comments:

Kam said...

I sure hope it comes on the 1st! I am so clueless about how NSN referrals work...I'd love for you to fill me in! So they are always expected on a certain day?...several times a year??? This is so interesting! I wish the Thai adoptive families had something like the Rumor Queen that China families have...but maybe it's not needed if they are expected at certain times. Would love to know about how it works!

Here's hoping you get that referral on the 1st and who knows? Maybe our "To Whom" letter will be here shortly as well!

Blessings,
Kam

Jessica said...

These questions are great. It's the infamous 'Are we there yet' repackaged. You're almost there, almost!