February 19, 2008
Yesterday the UPS guy almost got more than he ever wanted when he delivered the certified copies of our marriage certificate. It arrived within one week. I was told to expect to wait 4 weeks. Although I was willing to kill a day to drive to Frankfort to pick one up if we were waiting on it to finish our home study, I didn't want to.
Just got an email from Holt - our adoption agreement has been processed. They are mailing me an adoption process guidebook. You guessed it - snail mailing it. I'm thinking I should send them 10 prepaid UPS envelopes so we can eliminate this 4 day mail thing they like so much. Guessing that will arrive Fri/Sat, which is great as it sounds like it will take some time to read.
Right now everything is going great with the process.
Matt told his entire class today that we were getting his sister from Thailand. The boys are very excited - Matt and Mark are both pumped that they get to miss 2 weeks of school if the timing is right.
Chris was grinning at the teeny tiny pink crocs with fur the other day in the store (even pointed them out to me). I'm sure Little M will be bigger than those shoes but it was very great to see him ooh-ing and aah-ing over pink shoes. He denies it 100%, but the man is already whipped! I don't deny it.
Boy are we in for it!!!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
UPS vs. Snail Mail
Labels:
Thailand adoption
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment