Friday, February 15, 2008

Forward progress!

February 15, 2008

We have scheduled the 1st home study appointment for next Friday. Chris and I will go to their office. I'm getting the documentation together as soon as I know I need it. The faster we get information to them, the faster our home study gets completed and logged in. Once that occurs, we're actually put on the waiting list. I think we have 4 visits - one in their office with both of us, Chris and I will have individual meetings and then the home visit when she'll talk to the kids and check for dust under the beds!

We signed and notarized our International Adoption Agreement to work with Holt. Remember it came snail mail. We also had a photo session tonight - set a new record - only took 2 minutes to get a good picture of the four of us. We also received our numerous birth certificates today. Just need to copy tax returns for 3 years and it's ready for UPS tomorrow.

The boys are very excited about their new sibling. They've been talking non-stop about her, the process, the Thailand trip, everything. They are debating whether she'll be able to play video games when she gets here or if they'll have to teach her.

No comments: