
My tiny baby, Matt, LOL who is taller and stronger than me, turned 12 today.
I can't say enough about this young man. He is such a great kid and I just love him to pieces. He is a wonderful big brother, friend and has a fabulous sense of humor. I think he is mature beyond his years... most days - he is still 12. He went to his friend's birthday party this weekend and had 2 basketball games so we are celebrating with him later this month. Just had a nice dinner.
He was pretty excited about his new cell phone. Chris and I gave him batting gloves (yes, we are still playing baseball) and I put the phone in one of the gloves. I think he thought that was funny, but he's too cool to admit that we tricked him for a half second (until he realized the gloves were heavy).
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Matt! (PS - I can't believe you're still playing baseball, it's December!!)
Post a Comment