Christmas was a month long celebration!
CHRISTMAS PART I - Chris' family on Dec. 12th
It was great! It was almost wonderful. Our California family came home... sort of... One of my nephews was flying in a day later than the rest of the family. His flight was canceled due to weather. Anyway - like I said, it would have been wonderful to have all the family in town, but I had a blast hanging out with everyone all week even as we diverted our plans daily due to the crazy weather.
Mia loved the karaoke machine!
Matt dodged the camera most of the day, but I did catch this one. He had a ball game in the middle of our celebration so... he's in his uniform.

With everyone there, it's a sea of teenagers and early 20-somethings. My kids are the youngest 3 grandchildren. My parents have 1 great grandson, Landon. He was hilarious - I told Mia she could play with Landon. Landon replied that he didn't want Mia to play with the play kitchen because it was hot and she might burn herself. I cracked up and redirected. If he's that creative, I'll guide her to something else.
My parents and the greatest 3 kids parents could ever hope for! HaHaHa!!!
Part III and Part IV to be continued...
3 comments:
Looks like a wonderful holiday for your family! LOVE Mia in that santa outfit. Absolutely adorable!
Isn't that true that Christmas ends up being a month-long celebration.
Mia is absolutely adorable in that little santa outfit. What a beauty she is!
Kudos to Matt for his big smile over a wall clock (if that's really what was in that box). Not sure I'd have been thrilled with a wall clock at that age.
Jessica - he loved the wall clock! It was U of L - loves everything cardinals!
Post a Comment