Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

2 Posts Today - One Week at Home is the other one


"We're not up for a party but thanks for the invite!"
"We really shouldn't leave Mia yet but thanks for the sitter offer!"

Matt and Mark spent the night with cousins and Chris, Mia and I spent the night watching The Hangover! Don't judge us - I love Vegas and this is funny. It's NOT real so it's FUNNY!!! We also ate the delicious cheese torte and drank a bottle of Asti.

New Years Resolutions - hmmm - if I had time to think of these, my house would be clean, my Christmas decorations would be in the basement, my laundry would be in the drawers, my last suitcase would be unpacked, etc etc etc. so no, not this year.

Life will return to my "organized state" and it will have nothing to do with a resolution.

I have a New Year wish though -

I WISH that the adoption process would go faster for ALL of the families waiting.

To many of you out there, I raise my glass!

Here's to 2010! It is your year to bring your baby home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE The Hangover. What a great movie. That part where the guy comes out of the trunk. HYSTERICAL!!! I just about peed my pants when that happened. It's one of those movies you can see over and over again, and still laugh.

I'm really glad you guys made it home safe and sound with Baby Mia in tow. What a cutie she is. I know you'll enjoy every minute with her.

I'm glad you got your Christmas present this year!

Mich