Sunday, January 17, 2010

Family Picture Or Not!

So much to post - so little time!


So here we are - my mom needs a family picture and we thought we'd give it a try - these are all terrible, yet, terribly funny. Not centered, not planned, therefore, no one is coordinated, no one is on task at the same time, everyone is playing peek a boo, and then Little M calls it quits...

This is the life! We are living the dream!

Enjoy and I'll write more later!




Did you know we were sitting on a chair - nope can't see it! LOL


9 comments:

rosemary said...

Terri, these are soooooo funny! I love it! Thanks for sharing them. BTW - Mia is still adorable even when she is pitching a fit.

Ellie said...

TOO CUTE!!

LF said...

Cute as always!!

Wyndee said...

What a beautiful family!

I'm the mother of two daughters--- my oldest is from Thailand too.

Anonymous said...

what a hoot!

Jessica said...

These are great. They're "in the moment shots" and clearly everyone was having a good time!

Kam said...

Hilarious! This is the stuff of life! Beautiful family!

Maci Miller said...

Love it! Looks like a fun, happy family to me! Life is good, I see!

Anonymous said...

Maybe photo shop and get a good pic of everyone and merge it into one good family picture? It wasn't the whole family anyway...where was Mario??

Susan