Thursday, April 9, 2009

Busy Spring

Time for some catchup blogging!

Spring Break was spent at home this year with some really crappy weather but we had a day here or there that was nice. Go-carts, Zoo and an autograph session were the highlights. Here's a picture of Matt and Mark with Edgar Sosa - they also met Terrence Jennings and Jerry Smith from UofL's basketball team.

Matt and I spent an entire Friday night building a Mars Rover. It had several moving parts and was Matt's design - I helped with the assembly and spray painting. Although my car is the same color, I didn't want to know if the spray paint was an exact match. This was mainly crafted by things ordinary people have at home. I'm not ordinary so we had to actually buy some of the items. My rule is if I'm not using it, get rid of it. Spray paint and a glue gun are incredible items. Here are some pictures of our finished Rover.




Easter was a great weekend of family fun. My parents convinced 9 teenagers or 20 somethings to hunt eggs. I thought that was brilliant. It was fun to see them running around again looking for the "big" eggs. We didn't see many of the Bells but got to catch up with family we rarely see. All in all a good weekend. Here's a picture of half the kids.

1 comment:

rosemary said...

I love your Mars Rover! What a fun project.