Saturday, February 21, 2009

More Snow...

Today I woke up thinking, "My parents are waking up in Florida. I'd rather be in Florida." I am normally fairly positive but ugh, I'm sick of winter. The rain has turned to snow this afternoon.

I can't help but think of sand between my toes. I looked through all our California trip pictures and I have not seen those smiles in a while. We were all so happy! I'm so glad we made that trip - it was our last big trip before Mia arrives. And it was a blast. So I'm walking around in my flip flops pretending it's 70 and not snowing.

We've been thinking about Mia A LOT this week. Referrals are possible the first week of March and while we aren't expecting one, we sure hope we're surprised by a phone call.

Here are a few pics from the trip. If it looks like we wore the same thing all week in San Francisco, it's because we DID. I did not pack for a trip that cold - it was August after all. The warm pictures are from Long Beach (South of LA) and Rancho Cucamonga (East of LA).


































No comments: