Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We're Officially #7

I just heard that we are in fact #7!!! Now what does #7 mean? We are now EXPECTING a referral in June rather than HOPING for a referral in June.

We are now HOPING for THE phone call sometime in the next 4 1/2 months!!! A fellow blogger, who was #5 or #6 on the list, just received her referral - an adorable 8 month old little boy. Us being #7 on the list...Not to say that I'm EXPECTING a call but just saying, I can HOPE for one earlier than June.

I've updated all our phone numbers with the SW and given her instructions on which one to call first, second, third, fourth, fifth, KIDDING and urged her to give me a minute to be able to speak. I've also instructed Chris to answer the phone with caller id area code 541!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, tired of t-shirts and wrestlers want to buy dolls and dresses, nana and papa

Melissa Ens said...

Yahoo! How exciting! Man, all the emotions, the ups and downs of waiting and wondering are all so exhilarating when change comes and draining and fun and HARD all at the same time. I had no idea how exhausting all the unknowing was until it was in the past... Enjoy the ride! It doesn't last forever and one of these days, Mia will be home and it will just feel NORMAL. Hard to believe, huh? : ) I'm excited for you guys!

Julie said...

Wow, this is great news for you.
julie

Maci Miller said...

Yay!!! This is GREAT news, Terri!! It really is going to be an amazing year! So looking forward to seeing you get your Mia!

rosemary said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited!! Hurry up and go get that baby!