Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Moon


Don't they always say the original is better than the sequel. So I guess New Moon was destined to be a little bit of a letdown. If you remember I couldn't put Book 1 Twilight down and loved it cover to cover. New Moon was great, I mean fabulous, at times and other times, it was slow. It was like Narrative Hook and then sink and then Narrative Hook and then sink over and over. The last couple hundred pages were great and I really debated if all the detail in the middle was necessary but I guess it was...

All in all - I would recommend it. As ironic as this sounds, it feels like a very real story. Like this could definitely happen. I know - vampires & wearwolves don't really exist. BUT - all the human stuff about the book could happen. And you'll fall in love with these characters! Worth the read.

No comments: