Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Minute Inside Terri's Mind

Chaos

Football is in 75 minutes so dinner is in 15
Spaghetti cooks in 10 - perfect
Today should be a 2 coffee day - sounds better than spaghetti
Pringles Stix pizza flavor are yummy
Need to go to Sams Club
Work is a mess. It will get better but this is why vacations are a bad idea.
The house needs to be cleaned NOW
I need to move the sprinkler
My neighbor's sprinkler system annoys me - I want one
I hope Melissa made it to Thailand and updates her blog
Better get to homework. Tomorrow is test day
Miss Cali crew
Miss vacation
Miss pools in the backyard
Miss VG walks
The pictures were worth the pain
UofL football starts next week
Hope we don't stink - We will
Sawatdee Khrap or Klap - sounds like clap not crap but it's spelled r - don't know. Very hard language to learn.

1 comment:

Melissa Ens said...

So sweet to see that we were on your mind enough to make your list! But I understand. I remember OBSESSING about the blogs of other people who were travelling when we were waiting. I really can't believe we're on the other side now. Wow.