Sunday, August 10, 2008

6 Months Since Application


6 months have flown by. I have made one purchase for Little M - a Gymboree blanket. I think these are the greatest blankets ever and was very excited to find this one. I have been debating the bed issue - crib, toddler, day bed, trundle, twin, queen. No decisions as of yet but we have more than enough time as we won't even know her age for another 10-12 months.

I think I know Lesson 1 Pimsleurs Thai well enough to try Lesson 2. At this rate, I should be able to hire a translator by the time we travel! I can say "Excuse me, do you understand English?" I probably won't understand the person's response if they respond in Thai unless I learn "Slow Down". I can also say "I understand Thai a little" but why would I want to say that because I don't! LOL

1 comment:

Susan said...

Did you get the matching outfit too? And the hair bows, and socks and....you know you have to get all the matching accessories when you dress up little girls :) hee hee I'll teach you all that stuff when Mia gets here. LOVE this blanket!