Wednesday, March 19, 2008

St. Baldrick's Day and King of Kindness





March 19, 2007

Matt and his cousin Sam shaved their heads for St. Baldricks Day. They raised a lot of money for childhood cancer research. Here's their picture. Matt is on the right. Here's the link to Matt's youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvx5P6ckizE

Mark came home as King of Kindness yesterday. He was fairly pumped about that. He told me he was kind by helping others with their school work. See his gold crown!

Mario - I've received a request to picture Mario on my blog since we talk about him so much. So I added his picture. He's a 7 lb. Mal-Shi which is a Maltese and Shih tzu mix. Aside from chewing flip flops and sandals in half and jumping out of my car at the Starbucks drive thru, he's a very good dog. I completely blame this purchase on my neighbor who dog-sat a similar breed. But we love him to death!

Sunday we went to High School Musical Broadway production in Louisville. I'm not sure if any of your kids are into this but I highly recommend catching the show if it comes to your city. The cast was very talented. It was funny and I had chills when they sang at times. Two thumbs up!

No comments: