March 10, 2008
For my new found blog friends, I put my email address in the comment section. Please email your blogs. I would love to read about your process. Let me know if I can add the link to a list. Feel free to add mine to your site.
Today we've been waiting for one month. I guess we were fairly busy because it went fast. Over 100 hits to our blog.
We will definitely talk about our one month milestone over dinner. I've heard of families marking each month by lighting a candle or some other symbol. Haven't decided yet what, if anything, we should do.
We think about Little M everyday so it just feels like any other day. We'll just say a prayer that if she's born, she's doing well and her foster parents are taking very good care of her. It's probably more likely that her birth mother isn't even pregnant yet or is just finding out that she's pregnant.
So assuming the estimates are correct (which they probably aren't), we'll be going to get Little M in 20-23 months now. And for whatever reason, that sounds a lot closer than 21-24 months. I guess because it's under 2 years.
Hopefully, within the next month, we can finalize our home study and dossier.
Monday, March 10, 2008
One Month
Labels:
Thailand adoption
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi. I have sent you our an invite. yes, we hope to hear soon. Our adoption agency sent some info on Transition planning this week, which has to be a good sign! I have shared the info on my blog.
Julie
Post a Comment