Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Paperwork is complete on home study


March 19, 2007

M's first gift is a pair of little pink floral and checked flip flops. They are simply adorable! Here's a pic.

So today I noticed today on Holt's website that Holt has stopped accepting applications to Thailand temporarily. Thank God we got in before they stopped! They do that sometimes when the wait times increase. They've also increased the time frame on the website to 24-30 months. I'm guessing that affects us since we just started the process. Website said 21-24 months when we started. I guess the influx of applicants to Thailand was as significant as they indicated in Jan and Feb. I'm praying it doesn't get any longer. I'm still waiting on my adoption guidebook which should be coming anyday. Remember, I reported they ran out due to the increased interest. Well not much we can do about that I guess.

We've turned in all our homestudy paperwork. Chris had his meeting with the social worker yesterday. He reported it was quick and painless. We have our home visit on April 7th. The social worker indicated she was still writing most of our report next week and then updating it after the 7th for whatever comes up there. I'm excited that's still on track.

Dossier paperwork is close to finished too. Of course, we can't file that until the home study is completed.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad you guys were in before they put the hold on. Love the cute sandles! I have been shopping for things for Panit today before our travel on the 1st May and had a great time.